Businesses and almost everything around us were already slowly transitioning to digital even before the pandemic. But the unprecedented effects of the pandemic has forced us to change the way we do things. Because of restrictions on face-to-face gatherings, we had to accelerate our adoption of creative digital solutions to continue our work and daily life. With this however also comes threats to cybersecurity.
As telecommuting has become the norm, cybersecurity threats continue to persist now more than ever. The security gap in businesses, organizations and end-users is what global cybersecurity leader Trend Micro hopes to address in their annual cybersecurity conference, Decode 2021.
Do you make strategic decisions that directly influence and drive the direction of the business? Do you make management decisions (operational / functional / administrative) that contribute to the achievement of business targets? Do you make technical decisions that affect the daily operational activities of the business?
If yes is your answer to any of those questions, then Decode 2021 is for you. Now on its 5th year, Decode 2021, with the theme DECODE 2021: DEC1DE DEC0DE, will equip you with the cybersecurity expertise to recognize and isolate real security threats. This expertise will set you apart from those without it — and the contrast is like night and day, black and white, 1s and 0s.
Scheduled on November 10-11, 2021, the cybersecurity conference is FREE for those who pre-register on their website https://decodeph.com/.
Decode 2021 will feature seven keynote speakers – industry leaders and IT experts from around the globe, across 32 virtual sessions to an audience of around 2,000 participants:
- Lauren Seawright, FBI’s Legal Attache at the US Embassy Manila will talk about Cyber Threat Trends and Ransomware.
- Alexandru Caciuloiu, UN Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC)’s Cybercrime Project Coordinator Regional Office for Southeast Asia and the Pacific will talk about Disinformation.
- Shane Cross, INTERPOL’s Head of Cybercrime Intelligence Unit Cybercrime Directorate of IGCI will talk about Cybercrime Through the Lens of Law Enforcement and Private Partners.
- Christina Lekati, Social Engineering Security Specialist at Cyber Risk GmbH will talk about Human Intelligence (HUMINT).
- David Sancho, Senior Threat Research Researcher (FTR) at Trend Micro will talk about Changes in Threat Landscape.
- Jay Yaneza, Director of Managed XDR at Trend Micro will talk about Relevant Just-in-Time Decisions.
- Mel T. Migriño, VP and Group Chief Information Security Officer at Meralco will talk about The Evolution of a CISO Role.
Other speakers include Janus Agcaoili, Lala Manly, Steve Harris, PLtCol John Paul P. Ferrancullo, Ritu Gill, Dr. Jon Oliver, Atty. Michael Santos, Swapnil Bora, Drexx Lagui, Matsukawa Bakuei, Jarumir Horejsi, Feike Hacquebord, Numaan Huq, Craig Gibson, Shin Li, Dr. Marco Balduzzi, Roel Reyes, Philippe Lin, Rae Baker, Magno Oliveira, Miguel Ang, Paul Pajares, Nitesh Surana, Yash Verma, Stephen Hilt, John TerBush, Parker Crucq, Dr. Fyodor Yarochkin, Abraham Camba, Gilbert Sison, and Joseph Pacamarra.
Be equipped with cybersecurity know-how to rise above a crisis, make informed decisions, and win the war against cyber threats. DECODE 2021 will be on November 10-11.
DECODE is the premier cybersecurity conference in the Philippines hosted by Trend Micro, a global leader in cybersecurity. To know more about this event and to secure your slot for free, visit https://decodeph.com