Christmas is the most glorious time of the year and Starbucks Philippines knows just that. Especially here in the Philippines, gift-giving is most prevalent during this season. With that in mind, Starbucks Philippines celebrates by giving good during the festive holidays.
P.S. Read ’til the very end for the best gift ever.
Starbucks Philippines 2018 Planner
Last year’s blue siren and coffee stain designs introduced bursting colors to the coffee brand’s collection of planners. This time, Starbucks releases designs that highlight the Kape Vinta Card. We can choose from the blue and green hues reminiscent of the calm of the season and the warm pigments orange that is as festive as the card it frames.
Encased in leather sleeves, both designs give off a classic look for the Starbucks staple item. Inside, there are plenty more surprises such as a stencil ruler and a cleverly-designed calendar that can be folded in a shape of a cup. All planner sets are available in regular and mini sizes.
As early as November 2, Starbucks fans can already start collecting stickers to get their hands on the much-awaited planners. They get to choose from the three handcrafted holiday beverages to savor the flavors of Christmas.
Starbucks Philippines Holiday cards
Clockwise from top left:
(1&2) Snowman and Holiday Tree cards. These are yearly fan favorites depicting wintery scenes using cool colors of silver, blues and greens. Available for an initial activation amount of ₱300 per card starting November 2, 2017.
(3) I earlier mentioned the Starbucks Kape Vinta card. It is one of five cards that Starbucks will be releasing this Christmas season. The Special Edition Kape Vinta card – a market exclusive, is inspired by the Starbucks Kape Vinta whole bean artwork. It is included in the 2018 Starbucks Planner. Activation amount: ₱300
(4) Maligayang Pasko card. This one is another Philippine market exclusive. Celebrate Christmas the Pinoy way. Available for an initial activation amount of ₱300 starting November 2, 2017.
(5) 2018 Red Cup card. This year’s Red Cup Card matches the physical Give Good cup and merchandise, and comes with a red Kraft sleeve carrier. Available for an initial activation amount of ₱1,000 per card starting November 2, 2017.
Starbucks Philippines Christmas beverages
PHOTO: The new Vanilla Nougat Latte
One new drink and two returning favorites. Inspired by the classic nougat confection, this Starbucks Vanilla Nougat Latte is delicious with the rich taste of French vanilla (custard-like and slightly floral) and nougat notes.
And what is Christmas at Starbucks without the favorite Toffee Nut Latte and Peppermint Mocha drinks? This year, they come with a twist though, and were improved with customer feedback in mind.
Peppermint Mocha is now Christmas Tree Peppermint Dark Mocha! Imagine decadent dark mocha topped with green tea whipped cream and finished with glittering sprinkles of green and red candies, just like a Christmas tree when lit up.
Toffee Nut Latte is now Toffee Nut Crunch Latte! This one’s toffee nut syrup combined with velvety steamed milk, espresso shots and topped with whipped cream and crunchy toffee nut crunch toppings. Yes, I typed crunch twice.
The drinks will be available in hot, iced and Frappuccino formats (coffee-based and cream-based) starting November 2 (until supplies last) for P160 – short, P170 – tall, P185 – grande, P200 – venti.
Starbucks Philippines Featured Holiday Food
Here’s new and returning festive holiday food that will surely tickle your curiosity.
(1) Chocolate Toffee Nut Loaf. Moist and decadent chocolate loaf topped with chocolate and toffee. P65/slice; P585/whole
(2) Chocolate Crepe Cake. Seventeen (17) layers of crêpe with Belgian chocolate cream filling. P140/slice; P1,250/whole
(3) Chocolate Pudding. Each mini cup is filled with a rich chocolate flavored dessert. Pudding cups come in two special holiday designs. P65
(4) Belgian Chocolate Strawberry Cake. Chocolate sponge cake layered with creamy milk chocolate, luscious strawberry cream and finished with chocolate frosting. P140/slice; P1,250/whole
(5) Milk Pudding. Each mini cup is filled with a rich creamy milky dessert. P65
(6) Rocky Road cookie. Decadent dark chocolate cookie filled with marshmallow, nuts and chocolate chunks. P65
(7) Truffle Brownie Cheescake. Dense and velvety cheesecake topped with chocolate truffle loaded with brownie and chocolate chunks. P150/slice; P1,650/whole
(1) Ham and Egg on Brioche Bun. A soft and buttery brioche bun filled with ham and egg. P85
(2) Christmas ham, egg white, and edam cheese on croissant bun. Slow roasted Christmas ham, fully herbed egg white omelet and Edam Cheese on buttery flaky croissant bun. P150
(3) Roasted turkey and chicken with bacon on cranberry bread. Slow cooked chicken and turkey marinated in rosemary, thyme and sage, thick cranberry sauce, honey cured bacon and served on crusty cranberry bread. P175
(4) Chicken Fajita Roll. A tortilla filled with mouth-watering Mexican flavored chicken breast fillet. P105
Featured Coffee and Teavana
(1) Starbucks Christmas Blend. Each year, Starbucks rare, aged Sumatra gives Christmas Blend its heart and soul. Sumatran beans take on such intriguing flavors over time – so they tend them meticulously for up to five years, specially roasting the beans at the exact moment of readiness to bring out the rich and vibrant cedary spice notes. P445 (also available in espresso roast)
(2) Starbucks Teavana Joyful Medley. Black tea, jasmine green tea and oolong tea, blissfully blended for the season. P595
THE BEST GIFT
To celebrate 20 years of Starbucks Philippines, they are giving back by giving good.
In keeping with the Christmas spirit and the habit of ‘giving good’, Starbucks will start sending cheers with its biggest present to coffee lovers: Starbucks for a Year for lucky customers bringing home the Starbucks 2018 Planner.
Coffee enthusiasts will be thrilled with this Christmas treat, as twenty (20) winners will bring home a year’s worth of Starbucks Grande handcrafted beverages and twenty (20) more will receive a month’s worth of Grande handcrafted beverages of their choice.
These incredible prizes are up for grabs for holders of the special edition Starbucks Kape Vinta Card, exclusively released with the Starbucks 2018 Planners. Customers simply need to activate the card with at least Php300 and register the card to a My Starbucks Rewards account during the promo period to earn a raffle entry. All raffle entries included from January 1-31, 2018 will automatically qualify for the Starbucks for a Month and Starbucks for a Year promo.
Stoked? Catch the flavors, cheers, and excitement of Christmas this season at Starbucks Philippines. There are
plenty more of ‘give good’ news heading your way, so make sure to stay updated by following Libotero on Facebook or visiting www.starbucks.ph.